Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Premium Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser

 Beautiful Light Display

We have a shower head that displays colours through temp, so this was an easy buy for me - I love these soothing additions to my home.

The diffuser arrived on time and well packaged. I do have a few pros and cons to sort out;

Pros: The lighting is beautiful, it has a soft mist that comes from the top, but that can be easily turned off if that is your preference. The oils are simple to place and the machine itself, easy to open to do so. It is multi-functional, where you can use it as a humidifier or night light. It will allow moisture into the air for those "hard to breathe" nights for you or a loved one. It has an auto shut off, and you can also display just the lighting w/o the mist. In addition, it has a lifetime guarantee of happiness.

Cons: No matter where I placed it, it did not go with anything that I own, and it has to be plugged in, so obviously in eyesight. I do not like that it is made of plastic and worry it may be knocked over and break. Last but not least, I added an oil from Yankee Candle, but could not smell it during the few hours it was on. Perhaps I am doing something wrong - I do have essential oils and will try it with those this upcoming week.

Overall, this is great for soothing baths, a nigh light (love the soft colors), and so many other things.
I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.  I give 4 stars because I do not care for it being made of plastic - the only downfall in my opinion.


"Premium Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser with 6 Soothing LED Colored Lights and Whisper Quiet Technology ✮ Easy-To-Use with Scented Essential Oils ✮ Turn Your Home Office, Spa Or Studio Into A Calm Relaxing Environment GUARANTEED ✮ Eco-Friendly BPA-free ✮ Stylish Durable Electric Cool Mist Aromatherapy Oil Diffusers With Auto Shut-Off. Lifetime "Thrilled Customer" 100% Guarantee!"--Soothing Lotus
 

Price: $95.00
Sale: $49.97 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $45.03 (47%)

Order this product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment