Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

GW Security 1.3 Megapixel HD 960P Network ONVIF Outdoor / Indoor Bullet IP Security Camera

My product arrived safely and well packaged for safety during shipment. The first thing that I noticed was how advanced the camera was -- and extremely durable.

Do not be intimidated, if I can place this camera, you can! In addition, after all is set up, there is a lot that can be done like programming the motion detector.

The real time alarming information is convenient and easy to follow. I see no flaws with this product thus far -- works absolutely fantastic.

The resolution on this high quality network ONVIF outdoor /indoor bullet IP security camera is 960P@30fps ; Effective Pixels : 1280 (H) x 960 (V). It is a premium security camera that is really simple to set up. It can be set up in a variety of places: store, front door, other place of business -- anywhere you feel the need to be secure. It is a high performance product that delivers a clear image and security. Be safe at any hour. The product has a built in 3.6mm lens for a premium wide angle view. It can be used indoor or out, is durable, sleek and trendy, waterproof, perfect security and surveillance waterproof, and best of all, vandal proof.



Purchase it here.

With this heavy duty security camera, you can program Motion Detection and Email Alerts. It has a 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support.

I highly recommend this product to everyone seeking a product that goes above and beyond what is expected, has excellent customer service, and delivers as stated.


  • Resolution : 960P@30fps ; Effective Pixels : 1280 (H) x 960 (V)
  • High performance 1.3 megapixel 1/3'' CMOS Sensor, Support 1-30 frames/second adjustable
  • Built in 3.6mm Lens for wide view angle
  • Outdoor/Indoor security and surveillance waterproof & vandal proof camera
  • Program Motion Detection & Email Alerts. 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment