Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Uvistar Wireless Home Cinema Multimedia Projector

As a professional videographer, I am called upon to present recorded content on screen while shooting. In some cases using a large monitor is prohibitive. Therefore, utilizing a projector is most effective. When I received the Unic LED projector, I connected my Sony MC2500 camera to the HDMI connections and broadcast my live recording through the projector.

Considering the size and cost of the projector, I was surprised at the quality of the projected images. I have added this unit to my accessories when shooting weddings and other special events. The wi-fi feature is a plus as well. There is an SD card port to record the projection, which works well for additional backup. I am quite satisfied with the results.

  • Easy Operation! With Wireless connection,you can connect with your smartphone, ipad easily.Any query,please feel free to contact with us to give you support.
  • Portable design.Small size and weight.With portable design,you can take it to any place.Especially for outdoor movies would be great.And we suggest you to use external speaker to get perfect sound.
  • Perfect picture presentation.Native Resolution: 800x480; Brightness:1200 Lumens.And We suggest 1.5-2M as the projection distance.It also has keystone to adjust the picture trapezoidal distortion.

I received this amazing projector at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment