Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ramkon Universal CD Slot Grip Mount Holder- Works With Any Smartphone

Wow, super easy to use and adjustable, ensuring I can see my GPS from where I am positioned. It is convenient, portable, and a must have for safer driving.

The Grip CD Slot Phone Mount is a sturdy and attractive device holding system focused on simplicity. It can be easily installed onto your vehicle's CD slot without assembling any parts. Ball head design allows 360 degree rotatable view on both landscape and portrait views. Designed with drivers in mind.

Features
No assembly required
Universal car mount fits most smartphones including:
- iPhone 6/6+/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Nexus 5/4


Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product. Reference ID: pm1c773d462f4fc784181b72269869070e

No comments:

Post a Comment