Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Best Portable Outdoor and Shower Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker by AYL


What I love about this portable outdoor Bluetooth speaker is that we can use it on a boat and not worry about splashing.

It is compact enough to set properly where needed, and it has weight, so it will not just fall over. The sound quality is very good compared to competitors as well.

If you are looking for something to gift for the fisherman, hunter, construction worker or contractor, hiker, boater and more, this is definitely it.


One thing that I wanted to mention is the rubber that surrounds the product, if you drop it, I am certain it will not break, In fact, it is the only speaker of this sort that I have come across that I actually feel good, knowing it is well built to last.

Overall, durable, high quality, great sound, water-proof, recharges quickly, and so much more.


Really, a must have in almost any situation.

"Many Bluetooth speakers on the market today just don't offer premium sound quality, but the SoundFit wireless shower speaker is different! Our outdoor Bluetooth speaker features a powerful 5-watt audio driver, allowing it to give you concert quality sound wherever you go. Compare that to the 3-watt audio drivers found in many outdoor speakers, and it's easy to see why our Bluetooth shower speaker is the absolute best choice for those who want to hear every note of the melody and feel the bass thumping.


With the SoundFit wireless shower speaker, you can enjoy up to 10 hours of music anywhere you go, and our wireless speakers outdoor housing is rugged enough to withstand routine bumps and shakes when you're transporting it. When it does come time to charge, you can have the battery completely replenished in just 4 hours, so you won't be without music for long!"



 Purchase here.



 I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment