Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Silicone Pet Food Mat by Tip-Top Petware, Multipurpose Pet Mat, Pet Food Station Mat

My cat and I love this pet food mat. I love that it keeps her mess off my tile, and she loves that it is hers. :P This is such a great product for any cat owner, iti s durable, easy to clean, and is big enough for almost any size pet food bowl. It is thin, has a cute pet paw on the corner, and comes in a grey that pretty much blends in any room. I love that I can finally keep her water messes off the tile.


  • 100% FDA Food Grade Non-Slip Silicone, Non-Toxic
  • Raised Outer Border to Prevent Spills
  • Protects floors from spills and damage
  • Waterproof and easy to clean; dishwasher safe
  • Highly flexible and very durable

 Purchase here.

I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment