Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Douglas N'Ice Balls - Set of 4 Durable Football Shaped Silicone Ice Molds or Jello Molds

These are great for almost any occasion, like football season, a football party for children, and so much more.

These durable football molds are made out of silicone. Silicone is quickly taking over my kitchen. I love it, because it is so easy to clean and never seems to stick (although, I tend to lightly spray it most of the time before adding my mix). ;)  Another thing that I love about these is that (and I am not kidding) the food literally falls right out when transferring to a serving or decorating place when done baking.  Like I stated, they just do not stick.

In addition, when you bake in silicone, your foods are going to bake evenly. I know I should not have to say this but, please place on a baking tray before baking! :p

Purchase here.

 100% pure food grade silicone which is PBA free and FDA, LFGB and SGS approved. The molds are resistant to abrasion, won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds and offers non-stick surfaces that can be used in a wide variety of temperatures (-20 to 204 degrees Celsius or -4 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit). They are easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe and is a must have kitchen gadget.


Overall, these football molds are super fun and give me so many creative ideas in the kitchen. Love them. :) I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment