Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, October 10, 2015


I love that this is latex free, so there is no need to worry about patients that are allergic to latex. I think latex is the only thing that I personally am allergic to. It is a premium product that is precise and simple to use -- basically like the old-fashioned ones, where you hook the sphygmomanometer to the cuff after it is fitted, and pump. After, release and get the reading easily. This one is very durable and well made.


  • Precision crafted manometer exceeds industry standards for accuracy
  • Nylon cuff


Purchase here.

It would make a great gift for that special someone who may be in med or nursing school. I have been in the medical field since I was 17, and really have not done anything else, but what I do now, so using this machine makes it very easy to get blood pressure readings, since it is almost like the one I used in school. Love it. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment