Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

4D CrystalSpek Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Premium


These Bluetooth headphones are super comfortable, lightweight, and overall premium. I love that they deliver such great sound when I sit at the beach, where I can relax, listen to music, take calls, hassle-free. When not at the beach, I listen to my podcast and can hear it and calls, so I never miss a beat.

The conversations are clear, and the outside sounds are non-existent in my opinion. Not only that, but they looks and feel absolutely wonderful. Overall, a quality purchase.

 Purchase here.


Price: $149.95
Sale: $79.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $70.00 (47%)

  • 4D CrystalSpek Clear Quality Sound
  • EarHugger Flexi-Firm Wire Fit, Inner Ear Comfort, Wont Fall Off -Ever!
  • TrueSlience Noise Isolating Design
  • IPX4 Sweat Proof Technology Mic Included and can answer Calls on Any Device
  • DuraLife 8 Hour Long Lasting Battery Life


I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment