Click Here For Savings!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener by Isa Professional



First, love the red -- so stylish. :)

This high quality Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener by Isa Professional is absolutely amazing. Some of the key features are that it is safe to use, heats quickly, neon background LCD display, durable, professional, is luxurious, 360 degree full swivel no tangle cord, 2 Year warranty, and it straightens hair beautifully, leaving it shiny and manageable. It also delivers amazing curls -- tight or lose.

I love to straighten my hair, and since it is long, it can take quite a while to do. With this luxurious flat iron, I can do my entire head in about 15 minutes -- heats quickly and usually takes about one stroke through to straighten. It is definitely professional-grade.

I simply clip sections of my hair, begin across the bottom and go up. My hair does not get damaged, and seems to really shine when done. In addition, I can go a few days without needing much, but a touch up (I have wavy hair).


About the Product

  • Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with mirror titanium plates
  • Digital Flat Iron with Neon LCD background display
  • 265 to 450 Fahrenheit temperature control
  • For straightening, flat ironing, curling hair.
  • Full 2 year warranty

Price:$299.00
Sale:$129.00 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$170.00 (57%)



Purchase here.

Overall, I am very happy. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you loved our Mirror Titanium so much!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! If you have any others to review, please email me at cherilyn1120@hotmail,com xo

      Delete