Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Well, the shade actually matched, so that was the first plus.

Pros:
I did not find it itchy.
Nice color
Looks pretty real
Easy to clip in
Looks healthy
Looks beautiful as a pony tail
(As with a lot of these, you will need 2 to get the look of the model.)

Cons:
Not real hair
Looks this when down -- need 2 :)



About the Product
  • TIPS: The Model use two pieces, if you want the same effect for your hair.
  • Best quality and Superhold Clip In Extensions
  • High quality metal clip with rubble silicone back
  • High quality, tangle free,silky soft
  • 100% high quality Japanese Kanekalon heat resistant material hair extension.

Purchase here

The extensions are easy to get in and seem to stay. I actually made a pony tail and felt they looked amazing. I have seen some wash these sort of hair, but I have never tried it, nor styled with heating tools. I expect that you would need some experience before trying. I realize that these extensions are not real hair, and since they say Remy, I have to assume that is a bit misleading, and take away stars.

Overall, they clip in well and look nice -- especially as a pony tail. I recommend 2, if you do not mind synthetic hair extensions. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment