Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Topaz UNISEX 5060ABK


Wow, Topaz watches has quite a nice water-resistant black faced watch here. I really like that it is unisex, but I decided to save it for my husband, because I felt the face was a bit to large to be "Girly". ;)

The conservative design is extremely nice, as is the fact this watch is trendy. It also has its elegant ways... I love the fact that it seems to glisten, and the added small second subdial above 6 O'clock. In addition, the hands are well crafted and the band fits me well.

It is soft, comfortable, and very flexible, ensuring an all day comfort.

This would make a great watch for a father, husband, boyfriend (Valentine's Day is coming), a best friend, teacher, grandfather, lover, brother and more. As far as for women, you make the choice as to whom it would suit best. Really, this watch is beautiful. Overall, a nice watch for every day wear. It is durable, easy to read, and has a sleek design.

Purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment