Click Here For Savings!

Monday, February 1, 2016

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology

I have wanted a pedometer forever, and everyone seems to have one, but me. Well, I do have one now and I love, love, love it.

I work in a hospital and really wanted to track my walking. I am able to do that now. I also like the black sleek design -- so trendy.

In addition, this digital pocket pedometer by Ozeri fits easily into my scrub pocket, where it seems to track with no problems whatsoever.

What a fun tracker that is accurate, durable, simple to use, and definitely a higher quality that some others out there. Records steps, distance, speed, calories and time -- 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total -- with a split screen display for multi-data views.


  • Records steps, distance, speed, calories and time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
  • 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total -- with a split screen display for multi-data views.
  • New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
  • Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
  • Used by professional athletes, the 4x3motion boasts an ultra slim design that fits in any pocket, and features a blue backlight for night viewing. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.


Purchase here.

Overall, an accurate pedometer that does numerous things easy and efficiently. I recommend it to anyone seeking just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment