Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Love that this flat iron works just as good as my expensive flat iron. It heats up quickly and does not seem to damage my hair as long as I use a thermal protector.

The sleek, modern-looking design is comparable to most flat irons, so it is what I expected.

When I use this, I clip up sections of my hair and begin from the bottom. When I am finished with all areas, I give a slight bump to the top back by teasing and spraying, giving it a bit of body.

Doing this, my hair style will last through-out the day. I will say that ceramic irons do leave hair shinier and silkier. They are a lot healthier to use that the traditional curling or flat irons. In addition, you can use this flat iron to give yourself a wave, flip curl and so on.

* I do wish it had an auto shut off.


Purchase here.

Overall, a nice flat iron that does as intended. I do wish it I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment