Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Moov - Smart Multi-Sport Fitness Coach & Tracker (Black) Moov - Smart Multi-Sport Fitness Coach & Tracker

After recovering from a bout of cancer with only a 20% chance of surviving, I work hard at staying as healthy as possible.

I thought my daily run along the beach and exercising was adequate enough to help me gain the strength that I need to recover muscle after having 7 surgeries in my abdominal area. Well, after adding this fitness coach to that routine, I found, not only was I not pushing myself, I was running all wrong.

I have had my Moov for about a week, I guess and am feeling stronger, or at least that I can run a lot quicker, while staying balanced and free from strain. I feel much more positive, as well.

I have not tried it with swimming, because, I am too chicken to get into the cold water here (I am 3 blocks from the beach), but plan to as soon as am able. I have not read up as to whether it can withstand salt water, but if it cannot, I will go to the YMCA. No worries there. ( I prefer swimming in the sea, so have not gone to the pool.)

So far, so good. I have not had any problems, and plan on taking this coach to its limits to see exactly what it is capable of, so I can see what I am, as well. I love it. Overall, a personal coach that is cost-effective, easy to understand, and teaches me that I can always do better. I need that.


Purchase here

  • A wearable fitness coach that actively monitors your tendencies, advises you on how to get the most from your workout, tracks your progress, and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals.
  • Powered by a 9-axis motion sensor, as found in the latest military-grade and gaming technologies, to measure and record your precise movements.
  • Real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing, and body weight (Moov 7 Minute+) during your workout.
  • Modular design allows Moov to be worn on your ankle or on your wrist for more accurate measurements. Two Moovs can be worn for Cardio Boxing to track each hit.
  • 5 iOS and Android sports apps included: Run & Walk, Swimming, Cycling (ideal for triathletes), Cardio Boxing (iOS only) and 7 Minute+ Body Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment