Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pavaraga Kona Coffee


This wonderful blend of coffee has a rich and delicious taste. The scent fills your senses as soon as you open the package, leaving me to go get my grinder and try a cup. And that is exactly what I did.

The coffee is easy to grind, is premium, gives a "pick me up", and the bag is resealable, so if you chose, you can simply keep it in its original bag.

 It is one of the best that I have tasted.


I added it to my coffee canister. For a 12 cup coffee maker, I added 8 rounded teaspoons (maybe a little more) and the coffee was just right. I assume that it can be added to a reusable k-cup, as well.

Overall, a high quality coffee bean that lives up to its offer. I love it.


 
About the Product
  • Pavaraga Hawaii Kapili Kona Coffee Blend
  • Established 1908
  • NET WT 16oz

Purchase here


No comments:

Post a Comment