Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

JunipeRose Women Vintage Floral Casual Velvet Turtleneck Long Sleeve Dress


I am going to give this long sleeve dress 4 stars, not because of the pattern and color (I dislike it), but because it must be the most comfortable dress that I have ever worn. I love that it does not cling whatsoever, and the fact that it is a great length. I am 5'7 and it hits my thighs perfectly. The sleeves are soft and fit well -- not too restricting, but not loose and baggy looking.

So, when I first tried to put it on, my head did not fit. From the back, it looks unzipped all the way, but it is not (clever). The zipper is hidden. (Also, you will have to unbutton the neck to get it on. ) Once on, it fits nice, is comfortable, and warm. I love everything about this dress BUT the pattern... totally not my style and it makes me look pale. For others, it would even look cute with black leggings.


I do know individuals that it would look good on, so no worries. I may also donate it to our local battered women's shelter, ensuring a much needed smile.

Purchase here

  • Casual dress for work
  • Party dress
  • Suitable as a maternity dress
  • Soft velvet comfortable loose-fitting, zipper at the back and 3 buttons on the neck
  • Machine wash, do not tumble dry, 95% polyester, 5% elastane

No comments:

Post a Comment