Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

KD Organizers 5-Slot Bamboo Cutlery Drawer Organizer

What a nice bamboo drawer organizer, and  how clever. This bamboo drawer organizer fits perfect into drawers, and you can adjust the size of the compartments by sliding the pieces in and out,  ensuring a proper fit for whatever you need, and it is durable. Being eco-friendly, this makes it even more grand.  So, the design is beautiful and most of my cutlery fits, so I can keep my drawer cleaner, easily finding what I need.  The longer handled pieces do not fit, so I have slipped them along the side.

*Wish it were adjustable. Nonetheless, it works well. :)


  • KD Organizers: proof that truly functional home storage solutions can look great too!
  • 5 generous compartments. Strong bamboo has beautiful wood grain. Measures 14.13 in. x 10.75 in. x 2 in. deep.
  • Use in the kitchen for fork, spoon, knife, utensil and gadget organization; in the bathroom as a cosmetics divider; in the utility room as a hardware tray; in the office to store supplies.
  • Go green! Bamboo is an eco-friendly and sustainable plant - an environmentally responsible alternative to wooden trays.


Purchase here.

Overall, perfect for the kitchen, bath, junk drawer, under a computer desk (where keyboards usually go) and more. I love it. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment