Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

I love flame-less candles and how much they enhance the atmosphere. I also love that I do not have to worry as if it were a real flame. So much safer, especially around children.

This one is a lot bigger than ones that I have seen lately In addition, has a bigger wick, but not sure I care for this sort of wick.

The remote is pretty simple to use and best of all, they are energy-efficient, cost-effective, and pretty lit up. I have seen ones that have a glass-like wick that are much more beautiful -- and they are scented.

Nonetheless, pretty decent for the holidays, a calming bath, beside the night stand, a romantic dinner and more. Really, the possibilities are endless, if you like these sort of candles.

  • Smart control:With One Remote Control, You Could Control All Our Comenzar Candles of Different Sizes, & Our Candle Sets of 3
  • 10 Key Remote Timer-For easy & Convenient operation.Out Led Candles Lets you choose among 2/4/6/8 hours Timers as well as Static Flickering Light options and Brightness Levels.THE TIMER WILL CYCLE EVERY 24 HOURS
  • Energy saving -Our flickering flameless candles Can Simply Switch on the Remote Control by Clicking . Click it off when no longer needed.
  • Battery Operated-This flameless candle is operated by 3 x AAA battery with Flickering effect .Product Size:3"(D)*7''(H)
  • Safe To Use Around Children and Pets - Led candles without real fire.Never worry about fire-related accidents again!



Purchase here

Overall, a nice addition to any home or office, if you do not mind the bobble-head wick (not my favorite). I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment