Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Meaneor Women's Waterfall Long Lace Crochet Bolero Hollow Knit Cardigan Shrug

What a soft and silky lace cardigan! The entire crochet look is amazing and well stitched. The length is flattering, especially with a pair of black dress pants, or even some sort of linen pants that flow at the bottom. I plan on adding all that with a beautiful cream blouse and jewelry. Silver is my preference, so I am certain it is going to look stunning. There is nothing not to love here.

The design is elegant, but approachable, ensuring a sleek, well-styled look with any solid clothing. The long lace crochet bolero hollow knit cardigan is well blended into fashion's "What's Hot". I love every inch and cannot wait to feel it against my skin this weekend, complimenting me at every turn. Overall, an amazingly Beautiful addition to any wardrobe.


  • Material:Polyester
  • Brand:Meaneor
  • Sleeve:Long Sleeve
  • Occasion: Casual, Party
  • Garment Care: Hand-wash and Machine washable, Dry Clean

Purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment