Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Siggi Cloche Round Hat for Ladies 1920s Bucket Vintage Hat

I really like the overall design of this classic cloche round women's hat. It is very soft and feels lightweight. It is also stylish.

The problem that I has was that it just did not fit my head. I do not feel I have a very large head, or I have never noticed that I did. This hat makes you question that. ;) I had a pony tail in, but like to wear hats regardless of my hair style. If I had a bun, there would be no way that it would fit. I took my hair down and it was small. That being said, this hat is perfect for someone with thin to med hair, no pony tails and such, and would be absolutely perfect for photo shoots.

 When delivered by seller, it will be fulfilled within 2 days after being ordered. Usually it takes 8-12days for you to receive the item after delivery. To make sure it is in good condition when arriving to you, it will be well packed in a cardboard box before delivery.
  • Surface fabric: 80%acrylic+15%polyester+5%spandex ; Lining:20%cotton +80% polyester. Premium quality material can keep head comfortable and breathable in cold weather; each layer is thick enough to keep head warm.
  • Head measurement: 57.5cm, 22.6", Size 7-1/8. Best fits for 55-58cm / 21.7"-22.8". With an adjustable draw string inside for a perfect fit.
  • The brim is small which makes the cloche bucket hat trendy and stylish. This is a great hat for year round wear and would make a great addition to any women's wardrobe.
  • Not only stylish, but also warm and practical. Suitable to wear in Spring, Autumn and Winter. It blends in with many of the casual outfits, also fits well with jacket, sweater, dresses, jeans, boots, etc. You can wear it with semi-casual clothes for both work and play as you wish.


Purchase here.

Overall, a lightweight and warm hat that is a bit small. Perhaps, wearing your hair down it may fit better...obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment