Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

7x5ft Retro rainbow board wall Photo Backdrop by MIFASA

I am a photographer and have purchased many backdrops in my career, so choosing this was an easy choice, because I really liked the colors and overall design.

Sadly, it is nothing like pictured. Sigh...

See here

Okay, so the size is a definite plus, but the fact that it is blurry in a lot of areas, and the stitching is coming out all over (see video) just cannot make up for that. I highly doubt, if moved around a lot, it will last very long.

Like I said, I have a few like this, but none of the threads are falling out, and they were under 10. I use them for small objects, but rarely due to the fact that, after a year, I still cannot get the creases out.  I have tried everything. In my honest opinion, cloth drops are far better and last. I love using them.

The colors here are very nice, but again, there are a lot of overblown areas that I just do not want to fix in Photoshop. I was not going to return it, but have decided to. During this process, I have to wait for them to OK my return. See, already a hassle. In addition, I was going to give this backdrop another star, but as I began to fold it, I noticed just how poorly made it was, even to my cheaper ones.  Not to mention it is not a quick return. I recommend looking elsewhere for a well made backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment