Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Essential Oils Set Top 10 Aromatherapy Premium Gift Kit from Island's Miracle





One word... AMAZING!

First, I absolutely love the box that these premium essential oils arrived in -- very elegant, labeled, and a great way to keep them all organized. However, I do have a carry box for this sized oil, so I am well prepared. ;)

Each oil is so well blended and 100% pure grade. They smell absolutely wonderful, where it takes just a few drops to fill both up, and downstairs of my home with my favorite. As of  right now, the lemon has got to be my favorite because it reminds me of lemon pie! ;) Lavender is still a favorite, as well. 


As with most essential oils, each one is chock full of benefits. If you look around, you are surely going to find that you have what you need in this set for everything from blocked sinuses, to an aide to help you relax and fall asleep. This is definitely luxury in a box. 


This set comes with a background on the oils and how to use them, so you are pretty much set. They are very nice quality, in my opinion, and I have been using essential oils for years now. Not only do these high quality oils work well in an aromatherapy diffuser, but they can be used in soaps, lotions and more. In fact, you could add a few drops of the lavender into shea butter and make a fabulous lotion for friends--perfect as a holiday gift. 

Well, whatever you decide to do with these, I know that you will love them. I know that I do. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment