Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Perfect Kid's Stencil Set With Carry Case

To be honest, I really do not know how many stencils are in this well made set that arrives in a durable zip up case.  I really never looked. I will say that there are a lot and they are super cute! 

For someone who has children that love to be creative, this durable set has hit the mark with me, and I am surprising the kids with this set tonight. I had thought about saving it for Christmas, but with the nice snowman, x-mas trees, and so on, I thought they may want to use it to make decorations and such, so I am giving it early.

I love this set so much that I am thinking of purchasing a set for my niece in Arizona. I will have to wait until I have all my holiday budget together, so I can distribute evenly, but I am certain that I am getting her one.  She is 7 and will absolutely LOVE this!


This set also comes with pockets inside that are mesh, a sharpener, and colored pencils.

The set is so colorful and has a variety of stencils for girls and boys--love the Christmas one so much. I never expected this stencil set to be as nice as it is.

Each piece is somewhat thick, ensuring durability. Overall, well worth it and super affordable. In fact, for the price, I was surprised at the quality and very, very pleased. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment