Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Naturalico Waterproof Electric Callus Remover


This water-proof electric callus remover will gently exfoliate of dead skin cells to reveal softer, smoother skin. And with a high quality lotion, your skin will continue to look and feel better.  It is rechargeable, cordless, and just heavy enough. In fact, it is even perfect for travel, allowing a quick soften on the go. 

Tip* When unpacking, look under the cord for your gift of a small cleaning brush (I almost missed it).

Added suggestion: My mother always told me, "  Simply sleep with Vaseline and white socks for about 3 days and your heels soften, ensuring the cracks go away. It does work.

I love the quality here. Also, I love that this water-proof callus remover plugs into the wall, so I do not have to worry about batteries. It also charges very quickly. Overall, this callous remover is specifically designed to eliminate tough calluses with little effort, and it comes with plenty of extras. 

 Purchase here.

If you have ever had any rough heels, especially in the winter, you know that if they crack, they truly hurt. That is where this comes in--to prevent that from even happening. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment