Click Here For Savings!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker






I am an Italian brat that enjoys coffee more than "most" things, so if a cup is not up to par, I tend to get a little cranky. Just a little. ;)

This is a simple to use (and to clean) Moka pot. It is durable, well designed, and makes 3 cups as I prefer.  It makes the sort of coffee that I seek in a cup, and the coffee is delicious, never having any grounds in my cup whatsoever. I use fresh coffee beans, ensuring my coffee is always fresh. I grind them, place water in the bottom of the pot, add grounds, gently press with the plate, put the pot together, and place over heat--any stove works well with this pot, just do not allow the flames to go too high, if using a gas stove. After the coffee stops and I see cream, my coffee is ready! It is that simple. Once you have a taste of coffee being made this way, you will become a brat as well, and insist on coffee only made this way.

I love the high quality stainless and the weight of this well-crafted Moka pot, and the fact that it delivers authentic Italian inspired coffee so easily each morning, ensuring I wake up to complete and utter happiness. Again, I am a coffee over, so it is essential that my coffee taste and smell great.

$79.95 On Sale!
Purchase here.

"How to use:

Tip: Before first use of the moka pot, clean the whole pot with soft dish towel and dishwashing liquid.

1. Pour cold water into bottom chamber.
2. Fill water 1cm below the pressure valve
3. Grind the fresh coffee beans.
4. Add grounds to heating vessel.
5. Press grounds slightly with tamper plate.
6. Assemble the pot.
7.Place moka pot onto the heat source. The flame (if using stove) should not exceed the edge of bottom chamber.
8. Keep the cover open when brewing coffee. Turn off heat source when coffee stops and cream comes out.
9. Pour coffee and enjoy.
10. Clean moka pot after use. Place the parts up side down to ensure there is no water hidden inside.

Even if the handle is made of silicon, DO NOT touch it while and after brewing on a stovetop."



Overall, an elegant and better way to enjoy your perfect cup of coffee, as intended. It is simply beautiful. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment