Click Here For Savings!

Friday, September 16, 2016

MARSEE ZeroX Bluetooth Speakers


 I love the entire concept of lightweight, but heavy duty portable Bluetooth speakers, and the fact that they actually pack a good punch for such a smaller speaker. Well, this well-crafted speaker is not as small as my other, ensuring it is a great size, but not too tiny. Being portable, you can carry it the car and take calls much easier, listen to music, and so on. This speaker is very easy to use.  It has a built-in mic and is water-proof, as well.

 Purchase here.

Overall, a nice sounding Bluetooth speaker, especially for its size. I found it simple to pair, has static-free conversing, and I love that it is portable, ensuring that I can carry it with me to the beach--we live 3 blocks away and enjoy listening to our favorite music as we relax and watch the sunset. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment