Click Here For Savings!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Stainless Steel Magnetic Containers by Pro Chef Kitchen Tools

What a great way to see and use spices from the counter in the kitchen, but not taking up a lot of room, ensuring plenty of space for food prep and so on.

The 6 pieces open easily and are very easy to clean. You can place them on the top rack of the dishwasher, but I prefer soapy water and air dry, where I give them a quick polish afterward.

This is a cool concept and very affordable.

I love the way the set stands out of the way on the kitchen counter.

 Purchase here.

Overall, a convenient way to store and use spices and so much more. The lids are a sturdy, see-through plastic, the rest is stainless steel--great quality and affordable, especially if the stainless look is what you seek in your kitchen. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment