Click Here For Savings!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Starry Laser Lights Projection Christmas Lights

I adore laser projector lights and used laser lights last season, where we had individuals stepping up and sometimes, into my yard to see the lights on their skin! Haha! 

It is so amazing what these quality lights can actually do. In fact, after seeing mine, my neighbor, who thinks he is one of the Griswolds, went out and purchased his own. 

I am eager to see both our lights going this year. :) Now that I have two, I will place one against my back patio, ensuring total lighting that has the kids with their eyes wide open, saying, "Santa will see our house first!". ;)

I really love everything about this laser light set--very cool and super easy to use. I love the  green and blue colors and the fact that the laser comes with a metal stake, ensuring a safe and secure position that is easily adjustable. All pieces are well-crafted for performance and durability. The housing is metal, as well. In addition, there is a remote and batteries that are included.

Overall, a fantastic way to get truly festive this holiday season. The laser projector lights spread very far, ensuring total coverage outside the home area, indoors and more. I recommend this product to anyone seeking a higher end laser light show, one that truly delivers. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment