Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker

I just wanted to have a Bluetooth speaker in my car, so I could listen to my online station and take calls w/o having to use my buds. Also, something extra for the beach.

Not a bad little Bluetooth speaker, if you are seeking music on the go that does not have to come out of your earbuds. That is what I am always looking for. 

In addition, it is affordable, and very reliable. Another plus that  I was looking for.


Purchase here.

Pairing took seconds... but if you have never done so, there are easy to read instructions included. Overall, a nice looking water-proof Bluetooth speaker that is handy on the go, especially going to the beach. It is well made, durable, dust-proof, shock-proof and so on. I just wish it rocked a lot louder. :) I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment