Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

VMI Sports S.M.A.R.T. Creatine V3 Supplement

I love the entire package here--such a great size that lasts. What is important to me is high quality cellular hydration and I found it here in this well blended supplement.

Being co-owner of a gym,  true to word supplements that work, are essential, especially when motivating and sharing experience with members.

This is an easy to drink and great tasting S.M.A.R.T. creatine supplement that assists me on my path to better health. I have been using creatine for a few years now and found it to work the way I expect, unlike some other supplements that I have used in the past (some tasted terrible and never gave me that boost I had hoped for).



Purchase here.

 About the Product
  • Superior cellular hydration
  • Triple stage creatine algorithm
  • Promotes skin tearing muscle fullness
  • Anti-bloat formula featuring sodium chloride
  • MagnaPower Creatine, Creatine Citrate & Creatine Pyruvate

Overall, a higher quality creatine that supports muscle and endurance. The  flavors are not too overwhelming, but easy to drink, ensuring an overall better experience for the health driven individual.  I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment