Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

BienSound HW50 Stereo Folding Headset





First, I must say that the color scheme is quite pleasant and well thought out--super trendy and eco-friendly. In addition to the color, these quality folding headphones are comfortable, allowing me to be productive for more than just a few hours, never irritating my head or ears whatsoever.

What I love most here must be the overall sound quality, where I can hear every instrument that is flowing through the phones, clearly. I listen a lot to per-recorded music and must grade accordingly. Well, I am indeed able to do so. 

  • Folding compact design, Easy to carry and save spaces. Provides extra flexibility, portability, and durability.
  • Super Soft And Elastic Memory Ear-pad, Comfortable For Wearing.Noise-isolation Perfectly.
  • HIFI Strong Low Bass Speaker. Excellent Three Frequency Resolution. Perfect Sound Effect
  • With detachable 3.5mm audio cable. - High tenacity eco-friendly plastic outer shell.
  • In-built microphone with control button support calls and play or pause a song at the touch of a button.


Purchase here

I have never been a big fan of headphone due to the fact that they tend to give me headaches after prolonged wear. As I stated prior, these do not and that is definitely a plus in my book, especially when I am able to wear then longer, ensuring that I can get more work accomplished.

These beautiful folding headphones are well-crafted, compact and folding, affordable, easy to wear, and definitely reliable. Along with the vivid colors and mic, I am quite satisfied. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment