Click Here For Savings!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Cutlery Set - 18/10 Stainless Steel Silverware

I love the lux feel to this gorgeous and well-crafted set.

I am very picky when it comes to my silverware and do not like lightweight, bendable pieces

I was worried about that here, but as soon as I picked up the beautiful gift box, the weight alone told me these would be different. Well ,they are and very presentable, never bending, and simply made to be loved.  They are not too heavy, mind you, but just right. Exactly what I had hoped for. 




Worth well over the price, in my opinion. Purchase here.


Overall, a higher quality stainless steel silverware set that enhances any table setting, anywhere. I was really impressed with the weight and craftsmanship here and highly recommend this set to anyone seeking a set that goes above and beyond what is expected--affordable, as well. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment