Click Here For Savings!

Monday, September 19, 2016

BenQ e-Reading LED Desk Lamp



First, I must say that I am truly impressed with this high quality (and heavy) LED lamp that is not only perfect for reading, but being a published photographer, it is essential to take care of my eyes and be able to see exactly what I am doing as I process images, flicker-free and comfortably.  

I will not go into all the specs here, because those are written in every nook and cranny on this page. I will say that I have never seen such a lamp like this and I am amazed at its quality craftsmanship, beginning story of the company, and the fact that this LED lamp is customer focused, delivering everything one needs to be productive, even an adjustable color temperature and more. Everything is wrapped up in a sleek, modern package. It is luxurious, heavyweight, and sexy, if you can say that about a lamp.

Overall, a higher quality LED e-reader lamp that takes care of your eyes, delivering a balance of light across the desk when you have other things to do. This lamp is adjustable, has a built-in light sensor that detects ambient light (when on auto mode), the expansion is 150% wider than normal lamps, is well-crafted, modern, and most of all, well worth the $250 price that is attached. Why? Well, I will speak for myself, when saying, I want the best when it comes to working in CS, ensuring my images are well processed and beautiful. I do not want to settle in life. Do you? 

That being said, I highly recommend this beautiful e-reading LED desk lamp to any individual that seeks a desk lamp that goes above and beyond what is expected. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. 

Purchase here for $250.00

As stated:
Some features of the lamp include:

Wider Illumination
- Your lamp delivers light evenly across the desk
- It is expansive up to 90 cm illumination range, 150% wider than regular lamps

Intelligent e-Reading mode
- The lamp has a patented `brighter at the sides, darker in the middle' illumination
- Has a built-in light sensor to detect the ambient light, when on auto-mode
- Gives out suitable illumination to reduce the contrast glare and the reflection on your screen

Tailor-made adjustment
- You can adjust the brightness as well as the color temperature using the knob
You just said it right, you can adjust color temperature on the range 2700K-5700K, which means you can find the suitable hue or tone for you, depending on what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment