Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

TRAKK ACTIV NEW Model 16W Bluetooth Bike Speaker



This is an extremely well made speaker that offers more than quality sound. It is very simple to place on my bike (I was able to do so easily by myself) and definitely a conversation starter.  I have decided to take it off my bike and take it to the beach, where my friends and I sit in a small cabana, have drinks, and listen to our favorite music. With an amazing beach view and amazing music, it has been quite the experience...one I hope to do again next weekend.

You can mount this high quality speaker on your bike. There is a hook if you prefer to hang it elsewhere, as well.  It is water-proof, so again, perfect for the beach or pool. This speaker also serves as a power bank, ensuring that wherever you are, you can stay connected.  And I LOVE the fact that it has FM radio!


Price: $139.95
Purchase here.

I love the easy pairing and static-free conversations, and I love the sleek, black design--matches my bike perfectly and looks quite cool.

Overall, a higher end bike speaker that is easy to mount, delivers quality sound, and provides a better listening experience.

I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a product that goes above and beyond what is initially expected. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment