Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

iJoy FS IPX7 Premium Sport Bluetooth Waterproof Earbuds

What an amazingly soft pair of earbuds, I did not even need any of the extras. Not to mention, they are water-proof and have not fallen out as I run, so I can simply listen to my favorite station, get healthy, and not have to fiddle with placing my earbuds back in every mile or so. That is highly irritating, to say the least.

These water-proof Bluetooth earbuds are safe, durable, deliver great sound, cancel out the noise that I expect, and look pretty cool. What else could I want.  Oh, they also have awesome colors, or they seem to have more than one. Either way, I like it because it is much more cooler than the simple white or red.

Purchase here.

Overall, a higher quality earbud set that delivers amazing sound and satisfaction. I love the color and the ultra softness, ensuring not only comfort, but style--so amazingly comfortable. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment