Click Here For Savings!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Heka Living "Decora"- Ceramic Essential Oil Diffuser

I love essential oils and all they have to offer. I love diffusers even more. 

This one is not only unique, but it is well-crafted with ceramic, ensuring, not only a modern look, but a higher quality overall. 

As with any diffuser, you can choose to use the mist with the light, or simply use one or the other. The lights make a great night light. 

There are a variety of essential oils out there, so finding on that is perfect, is super easy, not to mention, all the benefits of the essential oils. I love lavender--it truly helps me fall asleep at night, when my mind will not be silent.


Purchase here.

I love these soft colors so much. Overall, an amazingly beautiful aromatherapy diffuser that has a ceramic cover that illuminates in various colors, casting wonderful shadows on the wall. It delivers scent that covers my entire home, even upstairs, and is ultra quiet, leaving me to forget that it is on. In addition, if I do forget, it will automatically shut off when the water gets low. Excellent safety feature. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment