Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Professional Cake Decorating Supplies Tips Set Kit

What a fun little cake decorating set. I do a lot of baking, especially during the holiday season, so this is definitely going to come in handy.

I love the entire set, but the fact that the case closes securely, is my favorite. I have a smaller set, but the case never closes, so this is a plus for me. I also love the quality here and the overall durability--great craftsmanship.


Purchase here.

I love the 24 tips and the fact that I can do so many beautiful patterns on my cupcakes, cake breads, pies, and more. That being said, this a fantastic start to the approaching holidays, where  I can present foods beautifully, not only enhancing the table, but enhancing the overall experience for my guests. I cannot wait. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment