Click Here For Savings!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Itaar Baby Girl's Full Dress with Lace Tippet Bowknot Hat

Such a precious and well made baby girl's dress, perfect for weddings, Christening, portraits, holidays, and so much more. The stitching is sturdy, and the overall look, amazingly adorable.

I love everything about this piece, especially the sweet beading in the breast. In addition, I adore the layers that make this gorgeous dress fluff out at the bottom.  And at this price, it simply cannot be beat. I am still amazed at the quality for such a low price. I never expected that.


I plan on setting this dress aside as a photography prop for a little girl session. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. I love it.

Purchase here.
  • 100% brand new and high quality
  • Material: Polyester
  • Color: Beige White
  • Package included: 1 x Dress,1 x Hat,1 x Tippet

No comments:

Post a Comment