Click Here For Savings!

Friday, April 1, 2016

RELLECIGA Triangle Bikini Set with Braided Ties and Light Removable Padding

Super cute and lightweight, this unique bikini is definitely a must have. I love the feel of the fabric, and the fact that the padding can be easily removed.

I am not too crazy about the lace at the waistline, because it reminds me of a pair of Victoria Secret's panties,  where it is soft, but in my opinion, not strong enough for more than a few swims in the sea. However, this bikini would more than likely hold up in a pool or hot tub.

The colors are true to seller images and very vibrant. In addition, I think the colors make a great blend for this style.

The suit is very beautiful and well crafted, ensuring a trendy and sexy look. 

  • Gorgeous lace sliding triangle top with braided neck ties
  • Light removable padding. Moderate coverage
  • Unique elastic braid-design ties. Adjustable Ties at the neck and back
  • Lace waist bottom with 1/2 shirring at center back
  • Fashion print/jacquard weave/solid design. Ship in 1-2 days, if the item is not Fulfilled by Amazon, we will ship the item from China, it may take about 10-14 work days

Purchase here



I received this bikini at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. Being one of Amazon's top 500 reviewers, I take pride in my reviews and hope to give enough information to the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment