Click Here For Savings!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Wantdo Women's Elegant Push-Up Bikini

I ordered this extremely soft and well made bikini to ride in. I ordered a large size,  ensuring it fit my large breasts comfortably,  providing the support that I seek.  I love the solid black and the ease of wear best, leaving me feeling sexy, but staying a bit on the modest side.   Love the overall vintage design.

The skirt is elegant, soft, breathable, and mostly nylon. It stretches, but does not stretch out, due to great craftsmanship. The back has one strap--not too thick, but strong enough to support. It also does not dig into the skin, or feel itchy in any way.

When biking on the beach, I prefer something comfortable and swim-able.  It can get warm, so I am totally free to get into the water to cool off. This beautiful (and flattering) bathing suit provides that and more.
 
  • Material: 82% nylon, 8% elastane.relaxed, breathable and comfortable.
  • Great for beach/ resorts/ swimming pools.
  • Special design -- swim dress/suit .
  • Adjustable Shoulder strap. 
  • Clasp Hook Closure.
  • Bottom:Short with tie string
  • Package Includes: 1 x Bikini set & 1 x Make Up Mirror

Purchase here

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. Being one of Amazon's top 500 reviewers, I take pride in my reviews and hope to give enough information to the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment