Click Here For Savings!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Avision IS25 Portable Scanner for Document and Photo, Battery Operated with SD Card, USB connection

An overall and amazingly easy easy to use portable scanner by Avision.

My line of work takes me all over, where I am always in need of portable scanners that are versatile and well-crafted. Well, this scanner truly does make being productive easier than ever. You can fax, scan, or copy on the go, and be prepared for your clients.

Everything that one needs to get going is inside the box. It is simple to set up and delivers crystal clear imaging, ensuring your documents look professional and are easy to read. I highly recommend this high quality scanner to anyone seeking a product that goes above and beyond what is expected.

Having received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review has made me even more grateful. I love it and a certain that you will, as well.

Price: $99.99 
 Purchase here.
 Scan documents, receipts, photos, business card, and plastic ID cards
  • Maximum document size: 8.5-inch x 11.7-inch
  • Optical resolution: 600 dpi
  • TWAIN driver provides auto color detection, auto crop, deskew and thresholding image-enhancing features
  • Powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery

No comments:

Post a Comment