Click Here For Savings!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Red Diamond Solar Glass Jar Pathway Light by Sogrand

Actually, I own all 3 of these absolutely amazing solar path lights. They are very beautiful.

These solar glass jar path lights are simple to use, easy to hang, and light up beautifully. What I did first, I placed each one in direct sunlight for about 8 hours. After that, I opened the lid and pushed the button to on. I have one out front near my entrance way (it sits on a landscape brick). In addition, I have one hanging along my patio roof, and one hanging out by my front entrance.  Beneath each light is an amazing array of color.

One thing that impressed me was the quality of the glass (not too thin) and the way the lights seem to remain lit til dawn. I love the colors and ambience very much. I also love the fact that these lights require no wiring or electricity whatsoever--just the sun's rays!

If you would rather not hang these fabulous solar lights bu Sogrand, they would look amazing as table centerpieces at any pool party, wedding, and so on.

They give off such a peaceful feeling.

I received these lights (all 3) at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. In all actuality, I plan on purchasing more for an upcoming event, leaving my guest's faces gently lit as they socialize around the tables. Love, love, love.

Sale:$28.00 
You Save:$40.00 (59%)
 Purchase here.
  • Beautiful cool tones radiate off from the glass jar, perfect for any place indoor or outdoor.
  • The glass jar creates beautiful diamond patterns.
  • Includes a thick classic thread hanger.
  • Convenient automatic sensor turns light on at night and charge by day.
  • Environment friendly, use the energy from the sun.No wiring .

No comments:

Post a Comment