Click Here For Savings!

Friday, May 27, 2016

TxzTrade Women's Floral Print Polka One-Piece Swimsuit Beach bikini M-XXXL

This is such a sexy vintage swimsuit. What I really love is the way it hugs my curves, leaving me feeling sexy and a bit like a pin-up girl. ;)

The swimsuit is vintage-style, polka dot with a satin bow beneath the chest. The ties are long enough to tie and leave a good length hanging down. The back is open and comfortable. TxzTrade has many styles available. Surely one that is right for you.

Price:$23.99
Purchase here.
  • Good stretch and quick dry fabric
  • With underwire and breast pad lift your breast
  • Adjustable halter neck;Tie closure
  • Retro Wave point One-Piece Swimsuits
  • Hand wash
I love the colors, comfortable feel, and the way it ties sweetly behind my neck, supporting my breasts nicely.  I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment