Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cellulite cream, LipoFix, Dual Action formula

I am impressed with this cream by MedactiveUSA.

After several uses, I actually see positive results.  I notice smoother areas, where the back of my legs are tighter and even have a natural glow of some sort.

I was worried that I would feel some sort of odd sensation, or experience redness and swelling due to the skin there seems so sensitive, but that was not the case. In fact, I really felt no sensation after applying the cream, nor experienced any negative results at all.

I applied the cream after a nice bath. I gently massaged it into my legs (only on the back of the upper thigh) and on an ugly scar on my chest  that was left behind by a terrible bout with cancer. 


The scar is not so red (and it has been red for years) and it also seems to be fading. If it does, if even a little, I will be absolutely grateful, because I feel so self conscious about it. If not fading, it is flattening, if that is possible.  Whatever the case, it definitely looks better, I also applied it on one of my butt cheeks, so I can see one with, and one without. So far, the side that receives the cream is firmer and more tone. Haha, I need to get the other side there now. :p Along with a healthy diet and exercise, they both should be amazing by spring.

About the Product
  • LipoFix Revolutionary Cellulite treatment, that can dramatically reduce visibility of "skin dimpling" in any area of the body.
  • This amazing new compound may actually increase the rate at which your body burns stored fat, especially around the waistli
  • LipoFix Firming and Slimming Anti Cellulite Cream contains active ingredients which are actually proven to be effective.
  • LipoFix breaks the vicious cellulite cycle with the first slimming treatment that visibly corrects the appearance of cellulite. It targets cellulite before it starts-visibly smoothing hips, buttocks, and thighs for a slimmer silhouette. It hydrates and softens skin, reshapes, lifts, tones, and visibly improves skin firmness
  • LipoFix fight the visual effects of cellulite. For men and women, intensive skin care cream that deeply hydrates while firming areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms.

Purchase here.

Overall, a cellulite cream that is lightly-scented, of good quality, and does not irritate my skin whatsoever. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, ensuring an overall healthier looking set of legs as it increases skin elasticity. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment