Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Qianse Twig Bangle Bracelet with Transparent Austrian Crystal White Gold Plated Alloy Jewelry

Wow, when this beautifully-crafted bracelet arrives, I was blown away by just how gorgeous it is in person -- photos could never show its true beauty.  :)

This amazing piece by Qianse fits well, not too tight, and looks stunning wherever you wear it -- especially in direct sunlight, where it sparkles amazingly.

I love anything that has silver much more than gold, so this was the perfect choice for me. I love the width, the overall design, and the fact that it is so well made, ensuring a long-lasting bracelet. 

I tried to choose something that really stood out the most to me, or what I favored the most, but I guess I love it in its entirety and could never choose one thing to be a favorite. You just have to see for yourself. :)

  • Specification:Total Weight:3.22 ounces.Length:2.36 inches.Width:2.17 inches.Main Stone: Austrian Crystals. Stone Color: Transparent. Metal Material: 18k White Gold Plated Alloy.
  • This snow forest bangle bracelet is ideal gift for girfriend and wife.This is suitable for weeding and dinner party wear.
  • This item will come with a deluxe gift box.
  • Qianse committed herself to providing perfect jewelry for all the customers and satisfying customers


Purchase here.

Overall, a luxurious bracelet that shimmers beautifully as it compliments my even move. I love everything about it. :) I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment