Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

QIANSE White Gold Plated Jewelry set made with Blue SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS


What an elegant set that makes the perfect gift this holiday season. This stunning necklace and earring set would look amazing with a cocktail dress or evening gown. You could wear them on Christmas, a romantic night out, the opera, a play, New Year's eve and so much more.

The necklace is the perfect length, sitting on my chest, enhancing my features as it sparkles madly in the sunlight. So beautiful. The chain sparkles with it, leaving a lasting impression on my friends and family -- they absolutely love the set on me and have asked where to look for more amazing jewelry by QIANSE. I sent them here. :)

The earrings... stunning is all I can say.  They dangle and glisten beautifully, fit well, and have a very comfortable backing. The blue is elegant, and the gems, delicate.  Adding this set to any ensemble makes me feel just like a princess.  We are all princesses and deserve to look and feel as if we are. Wearing these, compliments the fact.


Purchase here.

Overall, an elegant set that is designed by a top team from Paris and of course, an international award winner, Nina. 5 stars. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment