Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

iRULU 7 inch Quad Core Kids Tablet



iRULU 7 inch Quad Core Kids Tablet, GMS Certified by Google, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 1024*600 HD Resolution, 1GB RAM, 8GB Nand Flash, Pink






Purchase here.



  • Specially designed for kids; with hundreds of free applications for learning and playing
  • Quad Core Processor 1.3GHZ; Google Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
  • 7" LCD multi-touch screen; 1024 by 600 HD resolution
  • 8 GB capacity, extendable to 32 GB with an SD card
  • GMS Tested & Certified (GMS: Google Mobile Service)


Amelia (6 years old) uses my tablet for her ABC Mouse, games, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and all other fun things. Although, I love to share, it was definitely time to get her a tablet for her very own. I wanted a good quality tablet, but with so many out there, I was not sure which to choose. After purchasing another tablet from iRULU, and finding it to be of great quality, durable, and easy to use, I decided that I would seek out a children's tablet from the same. Well,  I found it!I  Not only is is a lot like my other, but this one is especially made for children, ensuring little hands will not break it if dropped at any time. The outer case is soft and very well made.

As far as the tablet, it has so many games of all sorts -- even fabulous learning games. We have also added a lot of games to the tablet, and added her favorites like Netflix and Amazon Prime movies for kids.  The size is perfect, where she can see and watch video well. It is also comfortable in hand.  In addition, the colors are amazing and the tablet is not slow whatsoever. There is also a great camera. In fact, she has captured a few photos for her album and loves using it. The images turned out super cute. :)

When she opened this beautiful and durable tablet Christmas morning, she was so excited. That makes my heart happy. She loves it. We love it... and it is pink. ;) I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment