Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet White Gold Plated Copper Fashion Women Jewelry


Such a lovely tennis bracelet that can be worn with a variety of fashionable outfits. It is elegant, easy to place, and most of all, holds securely, ensuring it will not accidentally fall off.  I love the way it glistens in the sun -- absolutely beautiful.

The clasp is a bit hard to figure out at first, but simply undo each side and gently pull. It is very easy to close. 

The gems are amazingly beautiful and set extremely well. They will not fall out as far as I can see. They sparkle with each turn of the wrist and definitely want to be seen. Such beauty. I am impressed.

Purchase here.

Overall, a trendy and sophisticated tennis bracelet that was designed by a team from Paris with the help of top designer, Nina. Makes a great gift for any occasion. I love, love, love it! I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment