Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

3 Pack Christmas Silicone Candy Molds

As soon as I saw they absolutely adorable candy molds, I knew I wanted them (I love silicone molds and these are beyond cute).  There are so many creative things that you can make with these, not just foods. You can even craft certain holiday soap, becasue silicone has a high heat resistance.

They would make great gifts. You can also use them with play doh -- kids love them. As far as foods, candies, cute peppermint bark, mini cakes,  thick cookies, jello, pour melted white chocolate in them with crushed peppermint, cute shaped peanut brittle and pralines...the list goes on and on.

One thing that I love about silicone is that it bakes evenly and nothing seems to stick. I will admit, I am so used to spraying my pans, I sometimes spray these. All in all, they simply pop out when done.

Love, love the gingerbread houses -- such cute mini cream-filled cakes. Gingerbread cakes!  Such a fun set that is durable and good quality.
In addition, silicone is so easy to take care of, and even though you can usually place it on the top rack of the dishwasher, I prefer to wash it in a bit of warm and soapy water and allow to air dry.  I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

In all honesty, makes me excited that they holidays are coming up because I love to bake. I love the warm scents that fill the home, and I love giving. :) Have fun, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment